Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016

Prayer
Dear Lord, I am just tired.  I feel depleted.  I feel empty.  I know this isn't the case.  I know that it's just today and I will bounce.  But today, today, I just want to go home and sleep.  No noise, no arguing, no talking kids, no nothing. Just quiet.  Refill me, Oh Lord, for I am weary.  

-Me


Verses
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Psalm 119:105  Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
John 21:22 Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?  You must follow me."

Luke 10:25-28  25 And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 26 He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?” 27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” 28 And he said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.”

Response
Ok, Lord.  My job is to love you.  I will focus on you.  You are my guide.  You are my strength.  You are my courage.  YOU. YOU.  Thank you, Lord, for always being beside me, even when I feel alone.

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment