February 25, 2016
Prayer
Good morning, Lord! It's going to be a great day. So happy to be here today. Lord, Thank you for the things that you are doing in my life, like the movie, War Room! What an incredible movie. Okay, so the acting wasn't all that great.... but the message. So powerful it changed how I want to life life. Thank you for that! Through it, you changed my desire to fight the war. Thank you. Help me to focus on you and to share that with others.
God, I ask in particular today for my you to cover my friend, N. Bless her heart, Lord. She is devastated right now by the choices of her daughter who is currently homeless and using drugs. God, first I ask you to fill N with your peace, your strength. Her heart is broken. Second, I ask you to surround her daughter with your love, convict her daughter just as you did mine. Fill her with a desire for more, for health, for you. Please God. You are the almighty God, our blessed redeemer and our healer. YOU can do this. We cannot. So, please, Lord, do your thing.
-Me
Verses
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Response
You are so right. I need to remember to thank you in all of my prayers. Lord, I thank you that you are teaching me to seek you so that I can then share that with others, like last night, to comfort them in their need and in their pain. Thank you, Lord, for N. Thank you for her devotion to foster kids. Thank you for her devotion to her grandchildren. Thank you for her daughter. Thank you that she has a mama who lovers her and wants only the best for her. God, you are soooo good. I am so consistently amazed by how you intervene!!! I just love you, Lord.
-Me

No comments:
Post a Comment