Friday, February 26, 2016

February 26, 2016

Prayer
Lord, God, thank you for all that you do in my life.  Thank you for my daughter. Thank you for intervening when I need protecting.  Thank you for your guidance.  Thank you for teaching me that I need to be in prayer, that it is WAR.  

Lord, thank you for my kid.  Please continue to grow her in you.  Please protect her today as she hangs out with a gal from her past and they take a long road trip.  Please protect them as they travel.  Please protect their conversation. Please protect their yen for things that are not good for them.  Please, Lord, influence them. Thank you helping me to trust my kid. Give my kid the words and fill her with your Holy Spirit, that she might share you with Tracy. Lord, Tracy needs you.  We all do.  Help my kid be strong and help Tracy be receptive.  Again, Lord, thank you for her. 

In addition, Lord, please help me to know how to handle my friendships.  I am hurt by some, used by others, and love deeply.... therefore am hurt deeply.  As I learned in Genesis, I need to trust in order to grow. So, I'm really trying to trust.  Thank you, Lord, for your help in that area of my life.  

-Me

Verses
Hebrews 10:24-25 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Deuteronomy 29:29  The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Response
You are so right, Lord, I should not worry.  You have things in check.  Forgive me for worrying, please.  You are a good, good Father, and I need to trust that you have it all taken care of.  Thank you for that.  Thank you for slowly teaching me that.....slowly because I am hard headed.  But, I am indeed learning because I do seek you.  And I am reading your word and listening.  Thank you for that.  Thank you for showing me how to love my kid so that she, too, can love others.... more importantly, so that she can love YOU.  God, you really are a good God.  I am so grateful for you. Thank you, Lord.

-Me

P.S. Thank you for this coming weekend!  I am so excited, Lord.  Thank you in advance for your presence.  I just love you, Lord! 


No comments:

Post a Comment