Friday, February 19, 2016

February 19, 2016

Prayer
Good morning, Lord.  I am so tired, but happy to be alive.  It's going to be a great day.  Thank you for another day to rise and shine and serve my kids. 

Lord, today, I would like to ask you to find a way for my auntie to have her tooth taken care of.  She's in some pain, uncomfortable, and it could get worse.  I know my dentist doesn't, but you are God and will find a way.  So, thank you in advance.

Lord, will you also love on my kid over the next little bit.  Give her strength to face her emotions and experiences, discipline to stay sober, and courage to do what needs to be done so she can face another day.  Fill me with the wisdom and compassion of your Holy Spirit that I might truly know how to minister to her. Thank you, Lord.

-Me

Verses
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
Jesus Calling:
Exodus 3:14:  God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.  This is what you are to say to the Israelites:  'I AM has sent me to you.'"
Habakkuk 3:17-19  Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.  The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. 

Response
Thank you, Lord.  You are so right.  I will rejoice in just know you, in know that you are God and have it all in check.  Thank you for your reassurances.  I can rest assured that you are going to take care of my auntie and my kid. 

-Me

2 comments:

  1. I love you mom!! You're a pretty fantastic person!! One day I hope to be just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Espi, you are a precious treasure, fabulous in your own right. Don't strive to be like me. Strive to be like Jesus and we both win! :) He's a good, good Father. It's who He is, It's who He is! Love you, my kid!

      Delete